Off Site SEO
- Do people know who you are well enough to search for you?
- Do they trust you enough to buy from you?
- Have you built good will through community participation?
- What makes your site remarkable enough for others to talk about?
- Do you give people marketable advice that they want to share with others?
Many on site things you do also play a role in your off site optimization. For example, many people will link to your best content by using its page title and/or official name in the link, and many people will link to your site with your domain name or site name in the anchor text.